estella .
Thursday, August 03, 2006
I got my maple syrup, everything but you.


Sometimes I get emotional
Sometimes I do some stupid things
Sometimes I say what I should just keep inside
Sometimes I'm sad about everything
Sometimes I'm mad and break some things
Sorry times 10 but you just got in the way

Don't give up now running away
I won't hurt you sometimes I'm just a pain
And that's the way it is
That's just the way I am

Sometimes I feel like crying
Laying down and dying
That's when I need you
Laughing's always easy, but sometimes I'm just scared you'll leave me
That's when I feel emotional

You say I'm just impossible
Totally unpredictable
I'm just a girl get used to it
No big deal
You can't change me why would you try?
I'm no angel but I can make you smile
And that's the way it is
That's just the way I am

Sometimes I feel like crying
Laying down and dying
That's when I need you
Laughing's always easy but, sometimes I'm just scared you'll leave me
That's when I feel emotional
vballed with stickmon.
=)
and i KOL-ed.
*cough* stickman porn.
hee hee. right mehul?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the people in vball s&w class.
*happy face*
no school tmr!
EVEN HAPPIER!
gonna pack my room. HAHA. like tornado-struck again.
3am is when my brain's most active.
haha. i bet i can even do math.
LOL.
so many things have been happening.
the more i think about things, the more confused i become.
two voices in my head.
inner conflict. wah piangs.=(
cause i want it all, or nothing at all.

Ling, i just want you to know that LA LOVES LING and U HAVEN'T SUBMIT THE FORM TO ME! rah. loved the little chat we had when u came over to talk to mehul & i. u emo, i also feel emo! don't let me see you emo/sad/depressed! else i set my NEW pet dragon moomoo to burn all ur HAIRS including armpit hair, nostril hair , head hair, eyebrow, eyelash. BEWARE SURVEILLANCE FOR YA ! =D
QIXIN!, eh excuse me ah! i need to clarify this. hahaha. i am only stinky for ONE DAY. don't condemn me and put me in the same category as ling! HAHA. smell me any day. (UM except after we climb the masscom hill.) LOL. i assure u i smell like a FLOWER! (rafflesia) yes ok! we sing together!!! hee. i shall go memorise it. SOON!
Shirle,heehee! i made a formal presentation liao! =D so fun. waiting to see you in business suit! LOL. i want to take photos with my blackcurrant! PLEASE OBLIGE WHEN I MEET U OK?! (:
shuxian, I miss the bp tie leh! though i found it ugly in the past. haha. I suddenly wanna wear school uni go np! LOL please tell me im insane. yeah. we look so happy there. heh.
Mukkey, OEI mr parapara! =D haha xianjie sent us the pics! LIKE WOW RIGHT. LOL





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae