qixin, the QUEEN of my heart 
But I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
Oh, I thought the world of you
I thought nothing could go wrong
But I was wrong
I was wrong
If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn’t be so confused
And I wouldn’t feel so used
But you always really knew
I just wanna be with you
qixin: thank you for everything. covering my eyes. LOL. for talking to me, the smses helped. i went out cause i needed to think about stuff again. i guess i'm v easily affected right? HAHA. nvm at least we all had fun in the end. you are pro eh? u made it seem as though we're really going to bear's house.
Ling: hey babe. thanks for the really pretty card! =D i love it. and the present. Yup. CHAI CHAI rocks my socks. hey u v silly. u went to CHALET to sleep ah! haha. damn noisy lah you. hyper and energetic while we're all half dead. heh. thanks for everything you've done. love you!
rae: hello! i really enjoyed myself. i hope you had fun too?! =D good luck in jobhunting k. omg i really LOVE the top and u all got it for me. *faints* I AM SMILING RAE I AM! *bigfathug* thanks babe. so much =)
sabby mommy: HEYLO! you know i love you. thanks for doing so much. i know it must have been very tiring and tough to get people together, keep the SECRET n everything! i appreciate it mommy. haha. *hugs*
happy charmaine: GIRL! i am glad you shared with me and trusted me. YAY. hee. i show u my wrinkly ass next time yea? LOL ok seriously now... im really happy that you are happy. and i hope you'll have more chances to spend time with the person who makes u =D take care! smile!
mihu: HEY MICKYMON. u u u u ! =D yeah had loads of fun hanging out at the jetty and stuff. Lol i'll keep ur dirty lil secret! you better watch out! when your bday comes, the SECRET will be revealed. LOL jk. anticipate that "funny but not expensive" present of mine k! THANK YOU MIHU!
mukkey: I really like that "happy" pic. haha. MOK ROCKS. please teach me how you are so patient man. i can never do the cards thing. =) Thanks mok, for everyting.
niggy: hoi! sorry i kept beating ur tummy ah. it's really fun. LOL. i keep bullying you. SORRY! hee hee. thanks for bbq-ing the food for us. and talking rubbish with me. YAY. psst. stop calling me boss can!?
shafik: oei the guy who ate 3 otahs! =) i like that burger thingy of yours that keeps cds. IT'S SO CUSHY. hahaha. damn funny. why did u take a video of me doing a "cooking show"?! please upload it n let me see! i bet i look like a professional cook. haha thanks man. for celebrating my bday with me. and for carrying the cake with the sparkler out! Yea i rmb!
Lucas: HELLO just got to know you. haha.. SALLY YOU ARE SEXY. thanks for entertaining me. LOL. and it was nice learning more about you and vice versa. had a great time! thank you! =D