
laoniang is damn gan dong today. saw the tags. OH MAN. so many people tagged. so many people care about me though i am short, smelly, ugly, crude, unfriendly and fat. hee hee. so i happy lo. kaes. i know you all have been asking me what's wrong, why am i so unhappy. i didn't say why right? sorry. really sorry. it's just so much that's happened, i don't even know where to start if i were to start. but i do know who cares. and that's pretty much enough =) they say best friends are hard to find. But that's cause the best are already mine . basically im blogging again to tell u all not to worry about me! I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. i promise i'll be there for you when u are down too.
ling, don't sad. we in the same sampan ok? i blogged cause u wanted me to.
Hairy: OEI chick. I’ll never forgive u for the LARRY name. Haha. But then again, it’s you who’s always been there for laoniang. So how can laoniang not love laopa right? BABE, you are my wonderpill! Haha. You make laoniang happy wor. Thanks for being pian xin (biased) and loving me only! Thanks for being around!
qy: I mean my thanks. (: Things will get better. I believe so too.
rae: Oh my… I’m so sorry. =( I don’t want you to be sad for me ok? I promise I’ll be smiley again! Really soon! We’ll have gummy bear wars and eat till we explode. I’m smiling because you gained 2kg for me. Hey I gained 2kg too! Now who said we’re fat?! * stares * thanks girl for showing me concern. Even if I was feeling like shit, ur concern made me feel better. ^^ thanks.
Zhiying: happy bday.
ling*: it’s when things go wrong when we musn’t quit. U know I’m here if u want a shoulder to cry on. U know I love you even though you are like a Rafflesia. (: *hugs this girl*
esther: DEAR… don’t be sorry. I know you always care. Actually each time I posted sad stuff, u always smsed me to ask if im ok. Really really appreciate this gesture. I love ya. We meet up soon k! got loads to tell you.
shuxian: thanks for all you have done. I hope I can be there for you like you’ve done for me too. =D
TALL sis: see ya tmr dear!
shirle: blackcurrant! thank you for letting me suscribe to FST. you really made me laughed like siao today with all the craps. eternally grateful =)) i'm back blogging. don't wanna lose your FST! plus u told me to come over to the warm side right? heh. I love shirley and FST! Looking forward to the next TAG!
s3v|n: nah I not in vball lah. It’s just a module. Haha. I NEVER SLACK OK. Laoniang v power one. Hoho. My friend once said smth… “a smiling face doesn’t mean a smiling heart” I think that explains a lot, no? =D
jojo: GIRL! Please take care of urself! If anyone bullies u, tell me. I smack the hell outta them. Haha. WO AI NI k!
qixin: i want to sing that hen xiang shuo with you! haha =) la loves xin. we are so royal. we rule! (PUN LEH!) 
laoniang thinks that she ought to be spanked.
she haven't started mugging=(
sometimes things don't turn out the way they're supposed to be,
and that makes lao niang sad.
sometimes when she sees her friends heartbroken/down,
laoniang wishes it was her who's sad.
but laoniang thinks too highly of herself.
she is no superwoman.
she is just...
laoniang.
nair mind lah.
when you're down, the only way you can go is up!
LOL.