i am happy with my tall sis around.
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It�s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sunshiny day.
I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It�s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sunshiny day.
Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothing but blue skies
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It�s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sunshiny day.
i'm afraid.
what if we end up this way too?
brain's going into overdrive. =(
Never mind.
i'm just a fool.
and it's okay as long as i keep believing.
-i wish for things that seem almost impossible.
the person i reach for is so faraway.
****************************************************************
ling*: anytime babe. love you okay. don't put urself down please. though sometimes i feel shitty cause i have no talent too. i guess one comforting point is that once again, same sampan? =)
qy: yo qy my superdupernice friend who always tags! your tags make me happy *hint*
xiang: i also want the videos and pics please =) can send me? thanks darling.
qx: heyo! i heart u like crazy too. when u see this, camp's probably over. tell me abt it won't you? *hugs* take care of urself!
jo: hee.. i hope i'll see you if i go back for teacher's day! LOVEYA1
HH: EH! who are you? sorry ah... HH can stand for many pple leh. Helen han, heng heng, MR TAN HENG HAN. LOL please clarify. im super confused! thanks =D
mihu: rawr! thanks buddy =D u even gave me kol present huh. FUNNY. wait for the PRESENT man. good things come to those who wait, says ling.
rae: LOL big love! smile smile!
shuxian: hee yeah i agree that my classmates are damn sweet. i love them! and i love my ex-classmates too loh *grins*
Jessi: dont worry abt it jessie! haha it's ok. i still love you yea =)
shirle: hey sorry to hear abt ur hp. damn those idiots! yeah i think the cover's super cool. Heh.