
we could relive this pain and sorrow
but we better do it in time
start over here and save tomorrow
i wanna make you mine
“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.”
open your heart
let me show you how much i care
i wish it was that easy.
it isn't, but i'll keep trying.
***************************************************
haha junhao, thanks. Happy happy happy happy happy. can? =D i read your blog !!
han: LOL great minds think alike huh. I ALSO WANT TO STEAL! *rubs hands gleefully* so how? let's hatch a masterplan to steal those beanbags! HAHAH.
xuesi: hello girl =) tell me how you've been doing k. bet you're a happy girl now :D
qx`: =D I LOVE YOU TOO QIXIN! Hee. bear refuses to learn my song leh! i thought it was cute. *frowns* must smack that bear liao. LOL. let's meet up more during hols! Milo t-rexes till we are drunk! :)
Candy: heh. you promised ah. i wanna see unglam pics of you next time =)
HRM: OH. SORRY! my memory really sucks. Lol. what's HRM btw? your name?