estella .
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
You gave me everything I need, and now i'm lost. Lost forever.

Please give it one more try
for the sake of our love

Let's give it one more chance
cause I can't give you up

I can't live one more day
without you in my arms

I could never find another like you

Could be the lies,

Could be my pride

Could be the days and nights so wild

Could be the times I wasn't there

And all the nights we didn't share
And now you're lost,
Lost forever

And I have so much love to give,
But I gave up the fight.

no i'm not letting go.
i can't.
i won't.
iamsorryforhurtingyou =(
iamsorryfornotbeingthere.
don'twannabetheonewhomakesyousadanymore.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae