estella .
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
because you're not here with me.
after swimming 20 laps at CDANS! =D
sorry i teach my tall sis bad things. :(
peek-a-boo
beautifully ugly.
MUAHS I LOVE U!
HAPPY, SAD
heh. nice. =p
sorry m******. i couldn't resist.
My current craze:
And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

"your retaliation to provocation is an outburst. mine's a softening."
mingzhang said that of me. hmm.


everyone's working.
they complain they are bored and all.
how come i don't feel the same?
aha. i'm perfectly fine slacking my days away.
lots of "me" time.- i like. =)
just the cash problem is surfacing.
AND MY MOM IS COMPLAINING THAT I'VE BEEN A LAZY GIRL.
=( if i get a job, maybe i'll work even when school reopens.

going to dye my hair tmr.
dark brown.
so i'll look totally like A CHINESE about the age of 13 again.
YAY/DAMN.
mixed feelings really.
note the keywords are CHINESE and age of 13.
really tired of pple thinking i'm JAP (for heaven's sake)
and yet i know without dyed hair, i'll get ANNOYING comments like, "are u sec 1/2/3/4?"
irritatitng as shit.
DON'T ASSUME, PPLE! DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER, cliched as it sounds.
pui. nevermind. i'll just do what i want.

trying hard not to make a mountain out of a molehill.
it's alright. it's alright. it's alright.
*chants this over and over again*

i think i'll be fine. =D


I need you here with me
So here's our heart to heart

On the back of postcards sent from California




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae