You almost always pick the best time,
to drop the worst lines.
You almost made me cry again this time.
Another false alarm,
red flashing lights.
Well this time I'm not going to watch myself die.
I think I made it a game to play your game
and let myself cry.
I buried myself alive on the inside,
so I could shut you out,
and let you go away for a long time.
I guess it's ok I puked the day away.
I guess it's better you trapped yourself in your own way.
And if you want me back,
you're gonna have to ask.
I think the chain broke away,
and I felt it the day that I had my own time
I took advantage of myself and felt fine.
But it was worth the night,
I caught an early flight and I made it home.
life and its ironies.
the crocodile hunter(steve irwin) killed by a passive stingray.
wtshit.
i feel sorry for the family he left behind.
death could come anytime.
so why should i dream of life "10yearsdowntheroad",
when i don't even know if i can live past tomorrow.
if i died tomorrow, or today,
i would surely die with regrets.
because i haven't told the people i love how much i love them.
because i haven't done enough for them.
i had a weird dream, probably sparked off by this freak incident.
i dreamt that i was dead. and my soul was looking out at the faces of the people who came to my funeral.
i screamed for them to open the coffin.
screamed for them to hear me.
screamed so that i can tell them how much i love them before i go.
and i started crying.
because they all looked into the coffin with the same expression.
no one could hear me.
i struggled but i soon realised that it was all too late.
no more chance to say goodbye. no more chance for the hugs i've never dared to give.
i guess this dream is trying to tell me alot.
and i'll make sure i live my life to its fullest so that if i died today, i would go with no regrets.
i secretly wonder how many people will cry at my funeral.
i guess it depends on how many lives u've touched, and how much a difference you made to others' lives.
i hope when that time comes, i will be looking out at them feeling comforted
by the fact that they know i love them.
and i've done as much as i can possibly do to brighten their lives.
=)