estella .
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
happy belated birthday my queen (:
HEYAAA ! 18 sept was a great day.
It's the day Queen Qixin was born. =)

had a really great time laughing, eating, talking crap with qx. shall let picts speak for themselves.
WARNING: RETARDED PICS COMING UP!
THIS IS ONLY PART ONE OF THE 147 pics WE TOOK TOGETHER. LOL.
did somebody say camwhores? pffft.

at swensens:
yumyum, had US fries(didnt finish), fish & chips, chicken baked rice, free firehouse happybday ice cream, soup and a scoop of ice cream for the main course.


queen making her royal wish.hey its a heart! can u spot it?
bus ride to town:
we love the purple tulip (:
get used to it. ugly is the new pretty.
Why
Can't
we
think
ofany more
poses?!

talk to the royal hand.
talk to the royal finger.
that's my queen =D
happy girls
Trying real hard to open our eyes big.
BIG EYES= FORCED SMILE.
im not fated to have big eyes. Lol.
qixin likes her tulip!
Hey i think i like it too.

at ben and jerry's:





jerald taught me the bimbo cheer. LOL.

I am a Bimbo!
I am a bimbo!
I am a bimbo!
I am a bimbo!
B! (clap x3)
I! (clap x3)
M! (clap x3)

-pause-

I am a bimbo!
I am a bimbo!

okay. sian of clicking liao. more pics next time ! =D




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae