estella .
Monday, September 11, 2006
love me for me.
thanks man, for cheering me up when i felt like a loser. =D
sevin, thanks once again=)
flattened like pancakes
damn.=(
the sense of familiarity. =)
the royals without our bear! =x
my favourite woman ! (:
because i have your love.

我被自己困在自己設下的圈套
像是駝鳥 相信時間是唯一解藥
視而不見 傻到了無可救藥
其實早明瞭 你的愛已隨風飄
想要找 再也找不到

假裝多好 我只要 只想要 再擁有一秒
去相信你的擁抱 一直會讓我依靠
繼續等待 還心甘情願的不想逃
假裝多好 依然是 依然是 曖昧的tone調
一個人無理取鬧 兩人世界的煎熬
我被自己困在自己設下的圈套
假裝自己 已解開冰冷的手銬

SEPT 11!
ahh, han has left for P.
forgot to sms her before i sleep =(
take care dear. i'm gonna miss ya.

my life is boring.
read poems again.
even my mom thinks im boring and have no life.
she called me today to ask me to READ BOOKS.
oh man... i really shld stop rotting at home.
but then no one to go out with..
actually, i think it's just my anti-social tendency surfacing once more.
boo to it. =(

did something nice today. heh heh.
proud of it.
gonna start on my Project tonight.
oh well... im gonna post pictures!
looking at pics make me happy =D

i guess it's only normal.
for you to behave this way,
and for me to react that way.
it's normal.
i just don't like it. =((

selfish selfish selfish.
If I Could...

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be what I know best:
A friend that's always there.






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae