estella .
Friday, September 15, 2006
sexy back :D

I AM SUCH A KLUTZ! feel like strangling myself.
yesterday night i took out my fav cd to look at it. AND I DROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR. omgomgomgomg. ='( xin tong.
ESTELLA NG, I WANT TO KILL U!

Lucky the cd is undamaged. but the round teeth-like thingy to hold the cd... Umm. SIGH.
i really very gek. smacked myself on the head liao... =((

regarding results...
"比上不足,比下有余"
everyone! please don't compare to others. why make yourself feel miserable right? =)
I know it's easier said than done.
just note that no matter what, there'll be someone who does better than you; and someone who does worse than you.
what matters most is not who's better than who... but whether you have lived up to your own expectations.
Not your parents' expectations. But yours.

I'm never gonna be good enough for my parents.
Showed my mom my results, which was a mixture of As,Bs and C.
First thing they will ask is," So is that good? What's the benchmark?"
And how am I to tell what is good or not?
Why don't they ever ask me, " So is this the best you can do? Have you put in your all?".
I always feel like trash. Just because I have fun and play alot doesn't mean I freaking hell do not study.
THEY NEVER GOT THIS POINT.
I have fun but I study when there's a need to.
But no, to them.. I'm always the slacker. The lazy girl who COULD have done better if she studied and spent less time out with her friends.
yeah yeah go kiss my bro's ass. He's the man.
damn sick of all this freakingshit comparing you all do.
sick of all the hurtful comments that you all pass unknowingly.
neh mind. I can pretend i'm used to it. Just nod can liao what.
psle, prelims, O's. same old thing huh (:

*thanks eug though, for speaking up for me. =D*

It's not that I'm not competitive, it's just that I don't want to be competitive.
My greatest competitor is myself, alright?
If I can't live up to my parents' expectations, I must at least live up to mine.
Cannot say that I achieved what I aimed for this round- disappointed with my performance for a few subjects but hey, I did what I could.
And I'll try even harder next sem. MOTIVATE MYSELF!!!

Realised I'm damn suaku about this whole results thing. Asked rabbit to help me calculate GPA. LOL. think what, like O's liddat ah. Pui, so paiseh. Didn't know must check online. =/

TO EVERYONE WHO'S FEELING DISAPPOINTED CAUSE YOU DIDN'T MEET YOUR TARGET: it's okay alright! we shan't cry over spilt milk. must jiayou together for next sem. hee hee =D loves!



qixin dear, it's okay yah? we'll jiayou even more for next sem. Love you! heh heh dont noe whose birthday coming lehh...

in nature there's no blemish but the mind,
none can be called deformed but the unkind.
=))




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae