estella .
Friday, September 22, 2006
torn between two sides.

Didn't wanna want you
Didn't wanna need you so bad
Didn't wanna wake up
And find that I was falling so fast
Didn't wanna need you
Didn't wanna need anyone
Now look what you've done

Now I can't go on without you
I'm naked, I cant fake it.
I'm not that strong without you
Never thought I could love you the way I do.

Your touch, your skin, can't believe the way you let me in
Don't rush tonight, I need you like the ocean needs the tide.
sounds good, lyrics not that appealing to me.
slept really well.
two sweet dreams.
sheesh.
today was quite a good day.
=D
meeting mat, (ex)bpians.
all the people i like! (:
yay to jo, mei, saf,the senior couns,ali,malvin, esther, vis, joc the bumper, justin, jerome, eddy...
omg omg too many. cannot name all.
if u saw this and ur name's not here, I'M SORRY!
tag me and i'll add in. Lol. xD
OH YEA, i totally LOVE tt!
(tig*r TAN)
don't dare to spell out the name. *roaar*

miss mdm quek too.
she's doing quite well =D healthy and all.
and this girl, chewsinsin. =(
pig leh, heard from joc u're mugging. raaah!
and where is joyce tay ? janice chow?
all mugging ah?!

very few teachers that i actually bother to talk to in fact.
the ones i wanna see aren't around anyway.
sheesh. but it's been fun.
cheered the bp cheer! and the wuzhong, bp! one.
=D happy.
now voice like weird weird.
and feel tired. but contented.

many thoughts today.
but it's not to be said here.
hoho.
brain is overworked. and underpaid? (nah, just felt like saying this)

don't get me wrong.

and i still feel bad about letting you down with That decision of mine, if you ever wondered. :(




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae