estella .
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Touching Shoulders.
There's a comforting thought at the close of the day
When I'm weary and lonely and sad;
That sort of grips hold of this poor old heart
And bids it be merry and glad.
It gets in my being, and drives out the blues

And finally thrills through and through,
It's just a sweet memory, that chants this refrain,
"I'm glad I touched shoulders with you."

Did you know you were brave?
Did you know you were strong?
Did you know there was one leaning hard?
Did you know that I waited, and listened and prayed?
And was cheered by your simplest word.
Did you know that I longed for the smile on your face?
For the sound of your voice ringing true,
Did you know I grew stronger and better because
"I had merely touched shoulders with you ".

I'm glad that I live, that I battle and strive,
For a place that I know I must fill;
I'm thankful for sorrows, I'll meet with a grin
What fortune may bring, good or ill;
I may not have wealth, I may not be great
But I know I will always be true,
For I have in my life, that courage you gave,
When once, "I touched shoulders with you!"

qixin, why like that?!
now i get to be your crutch again.
Teehee.

gymed. ate kokokrunch. played sudoku(?) with bro. bathe. sleep.
My whole day can be summarised with just a line of words. WOW.
i have a life.
*goes back to sleep*

=D mat, take care alrights?




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae