
All I knowIs everything is not as it's soldbut the more I grow the less I knowAnd I have lived so many livesThough I'm not oldAnd the more I see, the less I growThe fewer the seeds the more I sowThen I see you standing thereWanting more from meAnd all I can do is tryThen I see you standing thereWanting more from meAnd all I can do is tryI wish I hadn't seen all of the realnessAnd all the real people are really not real at allThe more I learn the more I cryAs I say goodbye to the way of lifeI thought I had designed for meThen I see you standing thereWanting more from meAnd all I can do is tryThen I see you standing thereI'm all I'll ever beBut all I can do is tryAll of the moments that already passedWe'll try to go back and make them lastAll of the things we want each other to beWe never will beAnd that's wonderful, and that's lifeAnd that's you, babyThis is me, babyAnd we are, we are, we are, we areFreeIn our loveWe are free in our loveHad speechcom today.
We played the fruit game. IM ORANGE! =D How cool is that? got banana, apple, durian too. eh cant remember if we have any more fruits. Only thing i remember is someone shouted. must be either fruit salad or orange plus SOMETHING. AND I RAN.... and then... *BAM!* shafik and i collided. and i FELL to the floor. Lol. omg it was funny funny funny and freaking paiseh! =// hey i knocked the right side of my head. which means my right brain(the creative side) is damaged. HOW NOW BROWN COW? lucky it's not shafik knocking his creative side though. at least i don't think my creative juices are that much to start with. if mine is 1ml, shafik's must be 1.5l. so heng ah, he keeps his creative juices. BUT muahahah. his thinking brain is damaged! cause he knock his left side. er, right? i don't know actually. hmm. now my head got a bump. haha. a reminder that i'm tall. cause i knocked his HEAD leh. LOL, i'm tall. and delusional too. tsk.
anyway cause i fell to the ground and all, he gave me the seat. Muahaha. it's good to be a girl ah..
oh yes, we did our speech on hobbies. i talked about dance again. sorry guys. LOL. bear with me ah. I think i didnt do as bad as i thought. quite pleased with myself. cordelia talked to all of us about our strong and weak points. she said i keep saying yah. and i couldn't believe my stupid mouth. i just blurted out, "yah! I know.." OMG and she laughed at me, saying "see?" And i said it again. OMGOMG i talk without my head. or brain. whichever.
did our project in the library. hey, pleased with my group mates. =) working well together. Lol. i borrowed the comma sutra, which got char all excited. she makes REALLY PRETTY beaded stuff/accessories! im gonna learn from her i promise. (: oh, im blur like siao. xj and juvia laughed at me! cause instead of typing a correct para, i did the errors instead. and left the correcting to juvia. it's like, harder to 'corrupt' it than 'correct' it. so they found it really funny. Haha. sometimes i cannot believe myself either. foo. LOL.
overall, it's been quite a good day. minus some stuff... which is not worth mentioning.
hmm, because no one is perfect... i think maybe sometimes it's best to just accept the person for who s/he is. i guess it's easier said than done... but i'm learning how to. if we focus on the good qualities of others instead of the flaws, i believe we would see that person's beauty and thus learn to accept him/her. =) i think many of us tend to overlook a person's good qualities, or let the flaws hinder friendship.i used to do that too. guilty as charged. but now, i realise... even the person everyone dislikes is not that dislikable afterall. even the mean, annoying boy you totally abhor has a softer side that no one bothers uncovering. perhaps... if we stopped judging others, we'll have more people to love. haha. just a thought.
imafraidof'sorrys'comingfromyou.
im too afraid to hear the words i'd always feared.
i'll dry my tears myself, thank you very much.