estella .
Friday, October 06, 2006
i finally know...

i know how it feels. i finally know.

Esther dear smsed me to say that her exams are over. haha. =D
it may just be a simple sms like hers, but it says so much.
Made me really happy that she thought of me, and wants to share her joy with me. (:
it feels good knowing that someone thinks of you and makes an effort to remember you somehow.

"btw, don't bluff me la... I noe u r feeling down.." Omg. I really didn't see this coming.
How did Esther even sense this?
i really have no idea. But I'm touched. By her concern for me.
thanks dear. if you see this.

I wanna feel the way you make me feel
When I'm with you
I wanna be the only hand
You need to hold on to
But every time I call
You don't have time
I guess I'll never get to call you mine

You’re nothing at all
I know there’s a million reasons why I shouldn't call
With nothing to say
Could easily make this conversation last all day
Another lesson I didn't get to learn
You’re my obsession
I've got nowhere to turn

PICTURES.
(jarrotfool, you can sleep at last. Aha.)
NI BU ZAI.
cheap thrill.
hairy baby (:she complains that my blog doesn't
have enough of her face.

disclaimer: we weren't really smoking.
looks like right? -.-
but NO!!!!smoking is BAD.
and this is our campaign to fight smoking. 0.0





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae