estella .
Thursday, October 26, 2006
im sorry i couldn't fight it.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

it's been raining in my world.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you, it's all that I'm asking.

Baby, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Living without you, my world becomes so empty
my days are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you, it's all that I'm asking.

went out with qixin today. we ate at pastamania. urgh. not yummy. bleah. =( ate fries at mac's before that too. double tummy-turnoff. tummy's angry. the fries were not well done- you know, like steak? lol. didn't get to shop partly cause of the rain. oh well. there's always next time. =D well we sang many emo songs. LOL and i kept bugging qixin to sing tian hui for me. HAHA must have been a pain in her S. hmm qixin had to leave at four cause of her friendly.

hey girl, shi bai is success's mother okay? =) learn from it. and i'm sure you guys will WIN next match! heh.

oh yeah. while i was drifting in and out of sleep, AiCuo was playing at the back of my mind. haha. damn. couldn't stop singing the song after that. x) tmr is poptarts. oh well... let's try to enjoy it alright? =) darn, realise i can't go back to wuzhong for the one last time. oh shucks. ):

Each time I think of you unhappy, my heart aches badly. I find myself trying to shake away the image. I'll tell myself I don't have the ability to make you sad, i tell myself not to think so highly of myself. please let me know if you're doing okay. cause i'm not okay. not okay at all.
how can i be smiling when you're gone
will i be strong enough to carry on?




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae