happy. cause dad gave me a lift to lot one today.
cause via and haz are going back to dance tmr! (: Just too bad shiang is busy woman.
_____________________
ling: Lol. i think you're the only one who thinks i look better with long tresses. (: Thanks for being the first to say that! haha.
qx: hey u gave me (: at first then ((: LOL. what's next huh!!!? i'll go with you to island creamery. BUT I DON'T THINK I REMEMBER HOW TO GO. =x
shuxian: hee. I love the song!
sabby: hi dear! it was indeed a pleasant surprise. SEE YOU REAL SOON =D
jfool: hello hello. i do hope you'll be able to sleep tonight. take care k? wabbit paws.
anna: heh heh ALRIGHT! next time go together lah.
shirle: LOL oops then are u a pig!? hahahaha. cause i dont understand it!
_____________________
hmm. suddenly felt like looking at old pictures. you know, to see how much i've changed. I guess... it was inspired by ling's entry on how she looks better in sec sch. haha. i think poly makes pple uglier! serious.
okay, maybe just me. not that i was pretty to start with =Doh yeah, i lost my sec one class photo. wanted to show it. cause i look really
terrible in it. haha.

sec 4; long hair

sec 4 too. but with short hair.

pj campfire. me with my aunty hair.
I SAY IMMA PAI KIA.

try to find meee. haha.
nacli camp. sec 2/3?!

omg. sec 1 and 2. hahahahahahahaha.

sec... 3?

okay since i cant rmb which year exactly,
i shall be random. Lol.
HAHA im having fun posting ugly pics. YAY. shall continue if im not lazy tmr!
tata!