HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
IVAN LAU WANG WANG! stay bambooish! stemboat next time? LOL. just trying to malu you. happy 17th. (: thanks for listening.
Did I hear you right'cause I thought you saidLet's think it overYou have been my lifeAnd I never plannedGrowing old without youShadows bleeding through the lightWhere the love once shined so brightCame without a reasonDon't let go on us tonightLove's not always black and whiteHaven't I always loved you?But when I need youYou're almost hereAnd I know that's not enoughAnd when I'm with youI'm close to tears'cause you're only almost hereI would change the worldIf I had a chanceOh won't you let meTreat me like a childThrow your arms around meOh please protect meBruised and battered by your wordsDazed and shattered now it hurtsHaven't I always loved youBut when I need youYou're almost hereAnd I know that's not enoughAnd when I'm with youI'm close to tears'cause you're only almost hereBruised and battered by your wordsDazed and shattered now it hurtsHaven't I always loved youBut when I need youYou're almost hereWell I never knew how far behind I'd left youAnd when I hold you you're almost hereWell I'm sorry that I took our love for grantedAnd now I'm with you I'm close to tears'cause I know I'm almost hereOnly almost here
hello girl! (: i'm here to give you a hug and chase those shadows away alright?
take care. love ya much. you have meeeee.
sabby:hey dear! i love u u love me we are one big family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't u say u love me too ? (:
JFOO!!! DOINK DOINK !! WABBIT!!! : is this enough to get your attention? Lol. More pictures next time. I'm fine already, please take care of your back! hope it gets better.
rae: Lol MRTAN lazy?! haha. anyway, yeap im feeling okay. thanks for being a lifesaver and... TAKE CARE ALRIGHT? =) loves.
ling: you have nothing to be sad about right!? I HOPE. anyway, you were super hilarious today. LOL my happy pill. Okie, love you! take care dear.
hairybaby: don't know if you'll see this but if you do, just wanna say don't be so stressed k. fang qing song. we'll find time to go out soon! and if u need help, im here!
tallsis: it feels like ages since we sat on the swings and had heart-to-heart talks. =( WHEN WE MEETING UP!?
scrabbleking: OEI U DAO ME LEH! LOL. okie i'll try to come for the outings! haha.
Ivan (the great one): YEAH RIGHT! talk rubbish only you. haha. my perception of u is accurate! i checked!
meeehoon: HEYA. WHERE IS MY COOKIE? *angry*
the song says it all.