It may sound absurd but don’t be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed

23nov.
had non-assessed speech. i did my speech damn late, like 2.30am. haha i was the
seventeenth speaker! Which is the last. =D heheh.jessie's speech was really emotional and i felt super awful, seeing her break down like that. i guess, we'd better learn how to cherish the people in our lives before they are gone because then, you cannot tell them "i love you" anymore. you won't even have that last chance to show that you care for them. so learn to cherish what you have- before it's too late.
We did something really meaningful and interesting during speechcomm too. we had to close our eyes and then think back on our childhood days, our very first memory, schooling days and the present. it struck me that so many things have changed and i've let so many people slip away. We had to think of our age now- the good and the bad stuff; and our ideal age.
I put my ideal age as twentyone. Not just because of the freedom, but because I think that when you're 21, that's the time when your parents really treat you as an adult. And yet, at the same time, you know that in their eyes, you will forever be their child- the little kid that ran down hills; whined to get what she wants; and ran to mummy or daddy whenever she needs comfort. Also, somehow... though i don't really know why.. i feel that when I'm 21, i'll finally understand and see some things more clearly than now. Maybe things will make sense to me when I look back at that time.
Well, I felt it was a good lesson. Saw some classmates tear/ cry. For awhile, I felt as though the whole class shared a secret, a bond that couldn't be seen. It's like, sharing all these deep innermost thoughts and feelings with each other helped me understand the rest more. Not every smiling face has a smiling heart. I think we have some really strong people in our class. Not physically, but mentally. =)
Went to watch the singing competition in atrium. Saw Shu and mingjie. COOL =) I went to disturb her. hahaha. after that ling and i went to do our radio assignment, which was due today. Did until 9 plus. supr tiring. grr.Left school when the ants chased us away. I finished it at 4am. *rah* had to wake up at SEVENFREAKINGAM. aaaaaaaah so didn't wanna get up. I went back to sleep till 7.30am. haha. LAZY ME. was damn tired. Slept on the bus too. Shiok. But I really have to kick this bad habit of sleeping on bus 61. I always wake up just before the bus reaches NP and i will be so blur that i don't get off until the very last minute. :((
24nov.
Had Socpyscho presentation. Hmmm I LOVE OUR GROUP LAH! heh heh. i think i did a poor job for the presentation initially though. tsk. sorry peeple! BIG GROUP HUG AND THANKS TO MY BOSS, SAB AND JAM! (((: Overall, quite satisfied with our performance. Boss pwns all. Heh heh.
Radio was alright. Had to reprint the assignment cause got errors. DANG. ling and i were sian man. REAL SIAN. esp poor ling, she had to go down again since she forgot to tab. Did a commercial advert with Cheesing ^^ Quite fun. I was the Cheenapok while she's the Angmohpai. Hahahahaha fainted.
I LOVE LING'S PIGGYBACKS! I LOVE THE MOTHER ANT STORY! I LOVE EATING THREE BOWLS OF YONGTAUFOO WHEN IT'S GETTING LATE! :D
去年的圣诞卡
记忆在你的芜杂
画面开始没有她
我还在装傻噢
Are you crying because you're a sour grape?