estella .
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
I've tried to hide it so that no one knows.

All the doors are closing, I'm trying to move ahead


I just want you to know
That I've been fighting to let you go.

did campus run with lingsy today, followed by gym. bah... i didn't run one round on the track though. ling, well done! the sun was &^$&;^*%@£&* hot but you still persevered. =) Proud of ya. heehee. you give girls a good name. Lol. the boys were seriously dying out and in awe, i tell you. Yay. =D Gym was fun! minus the weird stares and UN-tinted glass. wheeeeee... let's do more more more. I wanna wanna wanna tone up all my flabs. me so weak now. But the feeling is damn shiok. Methinks we fully deserved our glass of soursop drink! yongtaufoo was yummy as usual. gees.

Went home to bathe and sleep. was seriously tired out. i slept till 7. lol. called jfoo back, and talked rubbish to him =) hey bunny, i want to give you the pink bunny sticker! LOL.

tmr got ass-essed speech. dangdeedangdang =(((((((
me wanna do well!
me hope everyone does well.
wish me luck!
Thank you ah. ^^

while i was watching the channel8show with my mom just now, she kept telling me she wanted to peel off her scab. itchy fingers? lol. i was like, no don't do it. it will bleed. But she didn't listen. Blood oozed out, leaving a fresh wound.
Humans are strange creatures. You know it's gonna hurt you but you do it anyway.

well, I'm not gonna pick at the scab anymore. I don't want to see myself bleed. I'm not gonna keep letting myself get hurt. I think each time we are unable to fight the temptation and start to pick at the scab... it's gonna take an even longer time to heal. And so, I'm gonna leave that wound to heal by itself. There will be no more picking of scabs. When the time comes, I'm sure the scab will drop off and I wouldn't even notice. Maybe the beautiful scar I get when everything's healed will be enough to take me through life. (:

Gonna let a little happiness in.
快乐是选择。

kiss goodbye is playing. i'm trying to justify what made no sense.
you can doubt everything i do and say, but don't doubt my love for you.







profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae