estella .
Friday, November 17, 2006
*love, me*
Hey all :D

woke up at 8am today cause i kept getting bad dreams. =( Dreamt of somebody though. That was a good, happy dream. i like (: ahhh well... nevermind. at least i'm up early instead of late yea? lol. IT'S A FRIDAY ALREADY! SO FAST SO FAST. happy? well, i am. haha. Busy week for me. Busier days lie ahead. So I'd better recharge my batteries tonight! lol. got some stuff to finish up too. I've been procrastinating! *roars* very very very angry with myself! and i've been sleeping quite alot too. before dinnertime. I guess it's to make up for the lousy rest i get each night, cause of the bad dreams. But it's not helping. I wake up still damn tired. Sheesh.


bumped into enli at swensens when i was having dinner with qx!
hey girl it was awesome seeing you again! =)
KOWTOW TO DA BOSS NOW~!
My Sugary-yummy-prettaye Lolly From Sweet LING! =)
I bought a HIPHOP icecream from canteen 1!
everybody go try! it made me laugh.
it's lychee/longan(can never tell the diff), and it's like a tongue that flaps!
the best part is.. it's jelly-like. so cool!
lazy meee don't wanna get out of bed... =p



Sometimes I think about
Everything that we've been through
And I pray that you would just open your eyes
I love you, I need you
So please don't throw our love away




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae