estella .
Saturday, November 11, 2006
notice me.
long overdue pics . cheers potatoes! (x

my happy pill!
estelra= estella+ serene
we love pat rick! :)


thosai and briyani makes us drooooool.
the camwhores(including pat rick) running out of poses


Here I am, waiting for a sign,
I never seem to know if you want me in your life,
Where do I stand, I just don't know
I never feel I know you,
Cause you blow hot and you blow cold,

It seems I've grown attached, though we're not the perfect match
I just can't explain
Should I stay, should I go
could I ever really stand to let you go
can you now find the right words to say
that maybe I'm getting in your way?

I feel your warmth, got me wanting more,
You’ve left the door half open, I'm in two minds to explore,
but then again

am I being honest,

Being truthful to myself,
Can I see my life without you
could I be with someone else

anyone has this song? i chanced upon the lyrics. sounds good. lol.
click HERE for a heart-wrenching photograph.
finally found it after my bro and dad talked about it during dinner.
hmm it isn't easy being a photographer.

no way.






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae