
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
another bad dream.
the bond's been broken.
you may go now.
i won't ask you to stay anymore.
because if i did, what are the chances of you coming back?
*edit.
to Slut:
Wheeee! I LOVE STUPID PEOPLE. heh heh heh. your tags make my day man. Firstly, thanks for the compliment about my wits. I'll take that =) And secondly, Nah it's not a picture of me. Haha. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it's just a random pic. rofl. says much about YOUR WITS huh? calling yourself slut isn't very wise either. haha. you just wasted a few minutes of your pathetic life making me very happy! =D now go read the dictionary or something. your english needs to improve before you can actually insult me, nincompoop. (: