estella .
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
you've changed your mind.

Remember when we scratched our names into the sand
And told me you loved me
But now that I find
That you've changed your mind
I'm lost for words
And everything I feel for you
I wrote down on one piece of paper
The one in your hand
You won't understand
How much it hurts to let you go

Won't you think about what you're about to do to me And back down. and come back to me
IMMA LITTLE BUNNY! DOINK DOINK!

no, because it was something between us. it was something i thought could draw us closer together.
now you dont want me anymore, but you still want him. tell me how good i will feel inside seeing a person who nv msges me msg me to ask for smth. smth that i intended to share with you.

what if i told you you're the one,
and i'm willing to give up anything and everything
just for that one last chance to be with you.





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae