And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you
Gah. I could do with some bottles of happiness.
Wish I could gulp it down like Big Gulp. =)
I'm sorry qixin. I don't know how you saw that I was sad, but I certainly didn't mean for you to be affected by me as well.
I have this very terrible thing about me.
It's that when I'm happy, I can easily get people to be happy with me.
But when I'm sad, I tend to drag people into melancholy with me too.
I don't know if you've realised, but I think you probably have.
It kinda sucks. =(
Gift or curse? sigh.
It's getting so hard to keep those emotions from surfacing and like a menstruation pad, it's bloody overflowing.
Kns. What a sick analogy.
HAHAHA im glad i passworded my blog. x)
Okay as you can see, I'm gonna make the effort to keep from sadness.
Which means my gmail account will be OUT OF BOUNDS for some time.
I still can't take the emotional blow. Lol.
My fragile heart can't take it!
I think I'm kinda stupid and impulsive(read: very).
Nevermind. What's done is done.
Deal with the damage later.
For now, let me be a coward and run away.
Until I know I can face it, I shall go hide in mommy's armpit.
yup sounds like a good idea. (:
Cheerios.
How about some pictures from my hong kong trip since i know some people *coughs* can't get enough of my bro. LOL.

Director Huang You Min.

i like this picture of my parents!
anyway qixin, this is the song lyrics of "Illegal" by Shakira. =)
IllegalWho would have thought
That you could hurt me
The way you've done it?
So deliberate, so determined
And since you have been gone
I bite my nails for days and hours
And question my own questions on and on
So tell me now, tell me now
Why you're so far away
When I'm still so close
You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"
You said you would love me until you die
And as far as I know you're still alive, baby
You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"
I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart
I tried so hard to be attentive
To all you wanted
Always supportive, always patient
What did I do wrong?
I'm wondering for days and hours
It's here, it isn't here where you belong
Anyhow, anyhow
I wish you both all the best
I hope you get along
But you don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"
You said you would love me until you die
And as far as I know you're still alive, baby
You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"
I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart
You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"
You said you would love me until you die
And as far as I know you're still alive, baby
You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"
I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart
Open heart
Open heart
It should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart
Open heart
Open heart
It should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart