estella .
Friday, December 29, 2006
Just so you know.
And I dont know how to be fine when I'm not
Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop

the only picture I have from last night. =)

my dad told me i was screaming in my sleep.
he asked me why.

i really don't know.
All i know was i woke up feeling really good.
Thought i had a good sleep.
First time in ages that I can't remember if i dreamt or not.
But the screaming?
I have no idea.

Ever had something you wish you could tell someone,
but you know they'd never believe you because it was too crazy?

Few days after coming back from hongkong, I dreamt that my dad won first prize in 4d.
I woke up feeling weird.
I thought I should tell my dad.
But i kept mum because it's so crazy
and how do you expect anyone to believe me?
Also, I would hate it if i raised my dad's hopes only to crash it later.

so a few days after that dream, i wasn't surprised to hear my dad exclaim " i won first prize!!"
i felt weird all over again.
there was this burning inside of me; this desire to quickly spit out what i dreamt of to my family.
because i had to tell someone. it was stuck inside me, and i felt so uncomfortable.

i finally told my family when we were in the lift.
they believed me.
my dad says i should have told him earlier.
but i know i can't.

Like the other time when i dreamt of four numbers.
I knew it was something,
and yet i couldn't say it
until i proved it.

there's just something that's bugging me inside.
and i feel so odd.

but i know no one would believe me anyway.
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae