estella .
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
some girlfriends!
*from shirley's blog =)*

This is to my LA-bish/LA-labye/ng-ng,

LAbish! I forbid you to lament in your sadness anymore! must be that crazy girl I always know and crap super long time with me ok! I can only crap super lot on MSN with you, all the crappy convos are making money now. don't let your apple be shot down, eat it up and become stronger so you can twist the gun and shoot the one. the only one who wish me "happy birthday" today. to the super advanced, pro, fast pentium 1 hardware in your brain, go and upgrade to pentium 10 lah! pentium 10 eliminates/minimizes all negative feelings. Last but not least, have a merry christmas at Malaysia tomorrow!

with love,
the mighty wong.

****************************************

thank you wong wong! i shall sing you a LALAbye! (: don't worry. I'm gonna crap with you full time from now on! BYE BYE sadness ! heh. Merry christmas to you tmr! I hope it snows for you. And wong wong, please be happy too! No more sadness right? We gotta be Strong *show some muscle!* If you promise to keep making me laugh and keep yourself laughing, I will go and upgrade my pentium 1 ADVANCED brain so that I will respond faster to your craps! Heh.

with three french peas, two turkeys and patrick in a purple sea,
Lalabye!









and for a girlfriend whom i haven't met up with in AGES:

hey hairy! i miss your hairs okay =(
take care. hope to see you soon!





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae