Aloha.
Im back home… and my mood improved a lot after leaving school. Cause no more stress! Never worry about schoolwork once im outta Np. LOL I’m that retarded. Heh. Ling and I bought our laptop casing liao. Mine is purple and hers is bright green! =) I like both colours. We are gonna exchange when we get sianed of our colour. Haha . mine is not as cheery. But I think it’s pretty. Hers is pretty bright and cheery. But easy to get dirty leh. Ge you qian qiu lah hor? Super expensive. $50 bucks, from apple. burnt a hole in my atm card. tsk.
Anyway, things started to look up as we shopped around cine. I was looking for cute things to hang on my laptop bag. Da siao ling suggested we buy many many things and hang. One kg worth of cute stuff. -.- wah piang eh. fainted. and she wanted to buy me this UGLY-looking thing to hang on my laptop casing. OMG it freaking looks like a ball of black hair. coarse and dark. yuck. leave it to your imagination bah. *faints*
went to Starbucks to get our free drinks. OMG DAMN HAPPY. THE AUNTY IN US SPEAKS. HOHOHO merry christmas! i love this kinda things. The kiasu singaporean in me surfaced even before you can say "shiok!" I ordered a Christmas drink. What's mine called? ummm... cant rmb. Toffe smth with whipped cream. it was NICE loh. that ling who ordered her peppermint one laughed at my drink and insisted hers was NICER. what nonsense! i like my drink okay! *stomps smelly feet*
Hahahaha was very satisfied. the drink was $6.40 each but we got it for FREE. and we got to sample some free cranberry cake too. LOL. i totally dig such stuff. free free free! all gimme! went to heeren. shopped around. we bought a necklace that's heart-shaped. haha. very pretty i think. couldn't find a long necklace that i fancied. too bad.
anyway, we decided we had to have one more cuppa each cause urm... you know. The kiasu mentality didn't subside. So the aunty us chionged back to join the queue. LOL. we didn't want them to recognise us. but i think the guy rmb us leh. LOL nvm lah. must be thick-skinned abit. next time old already can look back and laugh at how cheapo we were when we're young. we ordered a raspberry shake and iced choc with whipped cream. ah sinful! =p but who cares? hahahahaha. i can't believe it. we drank good stuff worth $22 odd all in a day. wished qixin was here to Act Aunty with us though. haha would have been funnier. Can imagine her trying to save face loh! =D
went to fareast to try and find accessories. but don't have any we fancied. walked walked walked. was getting quite tired liao. fast forward k.
Bought wedges from charles and keith after much persuasion from ling. eh ling... please please make me wear them. Or else, I'll be damn angry with myself! RAH. thanks =)
Ah i spent so much today. Feel guilty. But i'm happy now. heh.
Ate a bazhang to fill my tummy and i felt cheerier immediately. =D
I have a pretty green butterfly. It's Forever 21's advert. I like it a lot. haha.




porno? =/ lol shirle, you get what i mean.


stickman!
TOO TIRED TO THINK LIAO.
I just want to say... my friends rock big time.
Hello to han xin ling shirle and sevin.