estella .
Saturday, January 13, 2007
i belong to me.
It's not that I dont wanna share my life with you baby
It's just that I'm the one I need to be true to baby
And I won't give up me to be part of you
It's not that I dont want to have you in my life baby
it's just you gotta know that its got to be right baby
before I open up my heart to you
I dont need somebody to complete me
I complete myslef
nobody has got to belong to somebody else

I belong to me
I don't belong to you
my heart is my posession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of two
and if you're gonna love me
you should know this baby
I belong to me

I gotta let you know before I let you in baby
that who I am is not about who I am with baby
That don't mean I dont wanna be here with you
I do

I dont need somebody to complete me
I want you to know I give all my love but
I'm not givin' all my soul

I belong to me
I don't belong to you
my heart is my posession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of two
and if you're gonna love me
you should know this baby
I belong to me

Love don't mean changin who you are to be
who somebody wants you to be
nobody has got to belong to nobody

I belong to me
I don't belong to you
my heart is my posession
I'll be my own reflection

i think this is a good song that all girls should listen to. =)
aha, must be all the female empowerment talks i've been hearing.
that don't mean guys are all evil though.
but i'll spare you people my thoughts on the whole female genital mutilation (FGM) topic,
which is already very widely discussed in conversations.

been sleeping alot lately.
i slept around 8 yesterday. OMG can you believe it?!
and i woke up at 6am. hahah so i went online and just slacked around.
then i ate my breakfast/ lunch at 11am and went to sleep AGAIN.
omg. someone tell me i'm a normal girl.
hahahahaha.
okay chill, i'm just going through puberty again alright?
i'm slow, cannot is it.
i'm gonna grow as tall as a tree!
those people who laugh at my height (or lack of it), just watch out.
muahahahaha. (;

and if you thought you could bring me down that easily,
perhaps you are thinking too highly of yourself.
it's not so easy. not anymore.

all that's left of you is just bitterness and anger.
and i thank you for letting me see clearly now.=)



goodbye world (:
my tongue says bye.

"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause."
- Victor Hugo.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae