estella .
Friday, January 05, 2007
I'm finding my way back to sanity again.
Cause I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside your door and listen to you breathing
It's where I want to be


today's socpysch class was funny!
suja told us about her experience whereby she was assertive and all.
omg laughed until want to pee. =/

"firstly, don't call me honey"

HAHAHAHAHAHAA omgomg i laughed alot today!

then our class had to pair up to do a "role-play".
I paired with meehoonman.
Our class people all very funny lah!
Chai and candy had a singing one. so chai was the "unreasonable' wife and candy was the husband who appeased her by singing.
"...sweet nothings!"
"nothing's gonna change my love for you."

LOL. :D
qx and boss did one funny one too. NIGEL was the one asking if qx thinks he's fat. qx is the one who says "if i say you're not, you won't believe me. if i say you are, you'll get angry" or smth. so true right haha.

char and mona's one was realistic. and sweet. I like (:
"even if you are (fat), there'll just be more of you to love"
Awwww.
GUYS, take the hint eh? if your girlfriend shoots you the DEADEND question, you know what to say.

Meehoon and i did this:

e:You were making eyes at mok, I saw you!
m:But honey…
e:Don’t call me honey!
m: okay okay... just listen to me. let's talk this over baby.
e: Don't call me baby!
m: Alright… how about we talk about this over a cup of kopi-o?
e: FINE! see!!! you don't even care about me! I hate kopi-o!!
m: Look, mok is just a friend okay? I know he's mokalicious and all but you're the cheese in my prata.
e: awwwww you say the sweetest things.

okay that's as far as i can remember. wah piang. meehoon is really funny and crazy lah. i kept laughing though i was supposed to act fierce and angry. lol.

mok wanted to kill me after the whole mokalicious, so delicious! thing. =/

class ended and qx and i saw a group of T110-ers. they were making mok jokes!
Moka(mocha), mok meat, how to kill a moking-bird, mokorola. many many more.
went to atrium and i started singing... "guess who's back? back again. mok is back. tell a friend." when mok walked towards qx and i. hahahahaha. he's freaked out by me. =D

went to track to find chaisiewmai. whee girl, u led the pack!
was talking rubbish to qx again. smack that!!!! haha.
migrated to the shelters cause got drizzle.
but we got scammed. anyways, today quite fun lah! laughed like mad (:

radio was crappy though. tsk. nevermind! i hope faster finish up can alrd.

left school with chai, but we had to run cause 61 was approaching. WAH PIANG. i so unglam. wearing skirt leh!!! -.- nevermind. xin and i managed to board the bus.

Today's the first time she watch me alight instead of vice versa!
LOL.
so exciting.
the bus came right after that. so very good. ^^
i will learn to take the new bus route from now on.


I don't want a thing from you
Bet you're tired of me waiting
For the scraps to fall
Off your table to the ground
I just want to be here now




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae