
Feels extreme when you dream,
and you scream when you love someone
estella. Weary heart, you'll be safe here:
learn to hate the love
learn to love the hate:
wah
difficult
hate the love abit difficult ah
estella. Weary heart, you'll be safe here:
hhaha why?
learn to love the hate:
cause love is easier than hate=)
estella. Weary heart, you'll be safe here:
sometimes hate is the easier way out
haha
***********************************************
bah. shirleeee(: and i had a conversation on msn and it's just got my thoughts flowing in.
I am craving for fish.
Anyone wants to cook for me? =/
I'll blog about BP tmr. =) I love Bp.
Thanks han- for everything you said to me today. It made sense, but i just feel like the worries aren't going away. the fear of what i'm afraid would happen still lingers. don't worry though i'm not thinking about it le. haha thanks for everything (:
i would, but i can't.
When the light disappears
And when this world's insincere
You'll be safe here