estella .
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
your subtleties they strangle me
"It Ends Tonight"

Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all.

The walls start breathing
My mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
It ends tonight.

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain

The walls start breathing
My mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.


All these thoughts locked inside



mindless rants for today:
yumyumyum i love the spaghetti i made for myself. self-indulgence whoo!
yay love chaisiewling for the lovely card and secret item! *cannot spoil qx's surprise*
YAY to seeing hairy today!
YAY to meeting qx in the atrium!
DOUBLE WOBBLE YAY to getting brown pretty slippers from her! I like it very much :D

Swimming in school for the first time.
Not too bad =)
But it feels so much more tiring than clementi complex!
More swimming in school next time i guess! :P
Very excited about joining hiphop class.
Hope I will be able to save money.

I really want to be fit leh... =(
Now so flabby.
My fats love to jiggle wobble when i run! Haha.
Me love food still though. tsk.
Can't give my boyfriend up even though it means putting on a few more kilos.

New Year's Resolution!
Sleep earlier; exercise more; learn hiphop; save more moneh! (:
More resolutions to come. I'm pro at making them.
It's just another story when it comes to actually sticking to it. Hia hia.

Psst. i'm so si diao!
I fell asleep watching MTV and i'm still here blogging.
Gah!!!





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae