estella .
Sunday, February 04, 2007
All I had to do was make up my mind.
here's i-am-bored part two. i know it's crappy but oh well. i didn't want to not save it since i did put in some effort, and yet i didn't really manage to make it look good in the end. :(


And buy a one way ticket on a west bound train
See how far I can go
Im gonna go out dancing in the pouring rain
And talk to someone I dont know
I will face the world around me
Knowing that Im strong enough to let you go
And I will fall in love again
Because I can

Gonna climb the mountain
And look the eagle in the eye
I wont let fear clip my wings
and tell me how high I can fly
How could I have ever believed
That love had to be so blind
When freedom was waiting, down at the station
All I had to do was make up my mind

hee. i bought red nail polish already! han, see you with pretty nails soon! good luck for pom! ;D i love hanging out with you, no matter what we do.

met j and bp at CB! LOL.
jerome and ah piang are hilarious. entertained me throughout.
love ba gua, quiche and cha ye dan.
those two guys are funny!
they didnt know i was eating a cha ye dan and they were discussing why there's the smell of it.
"yu ren sheng", "cha ye dan". LOL :D

you all made my day.

here girlfriend, i know you will kill me because i purposely put ugly pictures
but i think i look so much worse!
you are more beautiful than you think you are,
and i'm the one who loves you lately. lol ;)
hope you do well for marketing.

Im gonna go out dancing in the pouring rain.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae