estella .
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Somedays i feel like shit,


it's hard to be away from each other. it's hard.
I saw this on ling's blog and i kept looping it! lol. x)
ling! u made me fall in love with this song all over again!
anyway, i feel as zai as alibaba!
right qixin? :)
oh man... hope everything goes well for assessed speech tmr.
please don't ask us too cheem questions can?
i admit lah...
i is stupid.
so go easy on us k! :D THANKS!

gonna sleep early tonight. thank to the topic of our speech: sleep deprivation. LOL.

tsk. the stickers on my lappie are making me happy.
happy like a bumblebee. (:

Shit, I find myself just fillin' my time,

With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind,
I'm doin' fine, I plan to keep it that way,
You can call me if you find that you have something to say,
And I'll tell you, I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin'
***
Tired of sittin' and hatin' and makin' these excuses,
For why you're not around, and feeling so useless,
It seems one thing has been true all along,
You don't really know what you've got 'til it's gone.





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae