estella .
Thursday, February 08, 2007
this never happened before.
the girl who combed my hair for me :)
the pig
on the bus ride to get our 10 cents subway sandwich!
sleeping chai/beauty.
went for facial. act tai tai!
DROOL PLEASE :D
They say you're something I should do without
They don't know what goes on
When the lights go out
There's no way to explain
All the pleasure is worth all the pain
Lovin you, That isn't really something I should do
I shouldn't wanna spend my time with you
Well I should try to be strong
But baby you're the right kind of wrong
Baby, you're the right kind of wrong
I should try to run but I just can't seem to
'Cause every time I run, you're the one I run to
Can't do without what you do to me,
I don't care if I'm in too deep yeah
You walk in and my strength walks out the door
Say my name and I can't fight it any more
Oh I know, I should go
But I need your touch just too damn much
Lovin you, yeah, isn't really something I should do
I shouldn't wanna spend my time with you
Well I should try to be strong, I should try to be strong
But baby you're the right kind of wrong
profile
Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm
nuffnang
adores
Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends
history
- Archives -
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
exits
Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu
Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek
t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae