I cannot express how much I appreciate my mom these days. She is so wonderful, she makes me afraid that I won't be half as good as her next time when I have kids. (lol, not the goat kind)
My grandmother came over today. I'm very happy that she's doing better now. So thanks for your concern. She seems better now :)
They made nuo mi fan. It looks delicious! But we are eating it tomorrow. Heh. Tomorrow my mom will cook nasi lemak for dinner. Ohmg. It's gonna be damn good! And my cousins are coming over too :D
Went to Jumbo or smth at clarke quay. It was a seafood restaurant -.- Needless to say, I didn't have much fun there. I ate so little for dinner lah. Only had a bowl of rice, lotsa fish, dessert, fruits, sharks fin soup, a bun. and a bite of the lobster meat. LOL. i had my medication lah, but I guess I'm already used to not eating liao. So I helped to peel the lobster meat for the family! :)) Gave the nicest ones to my grandmother (dad's side). Hee.
Wandered about at Clarke Quay after diner. Finally found out about this shopping mall called Central! Han, did you work today? I wanted to find you but my daddy was impatient! I like Clarke Quay. It has a very nice, serene feel to it. Anyone fancies hanging out there at night next time? :) It seems like a nice place for heart-to-heart talks.
While looking at the sea(??) at Clarke Quay, my grandmother said something about how looking at the waters make you forget your troubles and she also said that we should leave the past behind and look ahead.
Wow. Is she like a prophet or mind-reader? Lol! The words kinda spoke to me, even though I knew she was just making a general comment.
Mummy bought me a pair of pointed-toe heels and a wallet cause I've been bugging her for a new one. Lol. And the stupidest thing was that the wallet was the one I saw last time at Metro. I didn't get it then, but today I bth! LOL. So my mummy bought it for me.
It's cheap though. That's why I got it in the end. Haha. $12.90. Red. I'll show you if you are nice to me. (: LOL!
I don't know why. But today really feels funny.
I asked my mummy to chop off my fringe for me cause it was bothering me alot. She was kinda worried that she'll make me look ugly. Haha. I wanted to laugh inside. Cause I felt like telling her don't worry, I already am.
BUT nah... I didn't. I just said it's alright. I really don't care what people think. I like it. =) My brother said it's ugly. Haha.
I must be the most impulsive alien on earth.
My brother taught me some Aikido moves just now, while he was in my room. Hey I think it's pretty cool and fun. But quite painful though. Self defence is important for us girls! :D
Have you ever felt like everyone was piling your troubles onto you? and because you knew that by doing so, they'll feel so much better... you just don't have the heart to tell them that you aren't feeling that good either.
I'm getting overwhelmed by the problems of others that it's making me so tired and unhappy. But I know things can only get better. =)
Now I really understand why.
I love you. So here I am - standing in your doorway. I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life? -Spiderman 2
profile
Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm
nuffnang
adores
Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends