estella .
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
才离开没多久就开始担心今天的你过得好不好
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

please ignore the ugliness of the collage.
it's just a little something i've done to remind the people close to me that they'll not be forgotten :)
haha. my first time doing this. so don't scold me!
aiyer, i wanted to add daph & nana in but i don't have pic.
so so... it's not that i've forgotten okay. =D


我的快乐是你想你想的都会笑

My newly addictive song is 开不了口!!!
Ohmg i know it's an old song, but i really love it.
haha. i keep looping it. and i'm sure you all will like it too.
for you! :D


actually, caoge's
天使忌妒的生活 is nice too.
go listen to it at baidu.com or smth if you are too free.
heh.

Omg omg ! i'm gonna spam lyrics everyday i think.
muahaha.
Guess which part is my fav for kai bu liao kou!
the correct answer gets a prize!! :D

Replies to tags! I've been lagging alot =/
qx`: hello I like you too. =) i… ler… ler… lerrve eu! LOL freddy says hello! I haven’t eaten freddo though I was very tempted to do so today. Heh. What two six two eight? * act blur * ANYWAY, I like calling you CHEEXIN now. Muahaha. SO FUN!
ling*: Lol no loh! I was lying flat on my bed and I checked but no one was there to shake it. I think your account of the earthquake’s tremor is so scary! And don’t scold me lah!! I never say I’m fat but some people think I am what! LOL, see you tmr. I’m gonna hug you cause I haven’t seen my siewmai in ages! ;(
shuxian: hey hello PSK. Lol I telling you ah, you better turn up for the next outing. If not I chase you from bukit batok back to bukit panjang and then back to bukit batok! Haha freddy says hi back.
mona: Hello girl! Lol what crazy girl! First time you tag at my blog! :D thanks ah! heh hope you’re enjoying the hols.
jamieee: hey jammieeee ! =D I’m doing fine! Miss you too! Take care alright!! :) much love. Heh.
Sabby: I love you too darling. I’ll look for you at vivo sometime! REMEMBER: BIG SCOOPS FOR LA okay!
Jo the dodo: haha I am still jobless! Think I really have to act sad and poor and beg on the streets soon. Not! Okay tai-tai session coming up! I can’t wait (: Must spend quality time with you before you fly away yeah. Muah.
Xuesi: hello! I miss you too. Go back for dance and say hi to laoshi if you miss her yea? Haha. I think she misses you too. Hmm. I’m probably going back to wuzhong for the dance prac so I hope to see you during march hols! Yay.
Han: Hairybaby! I told you already and I’m telling you again. You are not fat. Perfectly normal size okay. We all have fats! We do! Don’t keep thinking you are fat okay. I will feel sad one. =( Fats is good. Fats keep us warm and protect us from injury. LOL. Mdm quek says so. And it’s not like you’re an elephant lor!

才离开没多久就开始担心今天的你过得好不好
整个画面是你想你想的睡不着




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae