estella .
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Don't worry about this heart of mine.
hello, here's a song for
you
. it's addicted by kelly clarkson. :)
It's like you're a drug
It's like you're a demon I can't face down
It's like I'm stuck
It's like I'm running from you all the time
And I know I let you have all the power
It's like the only company I seek is misery all around
It's like you're a leech
Sucking the life from me
It's like I can't breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time
It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm lost
It's like I'm giving up slowly
It's like you're a ghost that's haunting me
Leave me alone
And I know these voices in my head
Are mine alone
And I know I'll never change my ways
If I don't give you up now
It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me
I'm hooked on you
I need a fix
I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time
Then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this
I'm hooked on you
I need a fix
I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time
Then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this
It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me
funny thoughts for the day:
sigh, what do you people want from me?
i fat then fat lah.
you say im fat like it's a bad thing.
i like myself, fats and all thank you very much.
i am a confused girl.
some friends say i'm fat; some say i'm crazy to say i'm fat.
aiyo. all this business with fats is getting obsessive and i feel that it's time i took a stand about it. *arm fats jiggle in agreement*
i love food; i cannot do without rice and poooootatoes, and asking me to give them up is like asking ah tin's dog to talk to me on the telephone.
- it won't happen.
so as long as i don't look like lydia sum and am not occupying two seats on the mrt instead of one, i think i should be left alone to mind my own fats :)
hmm... maybe you all don't mean i'm fat per se, but fat in comparison to the sec school years.
haha! you think i don't know meh?
but i think if i eat so much still 39 kg abit freaky can?
and tell you all a secret. i'm still
underweight
.
Muahahahaha. so i just look fat.
it's not as bad as being
REALLY
fat.
or is it?
LOL okay this is just something that i've always wanted to rant about but never got around to doing so. all these thoughts have been swimming around in my head for a long time liao so i'm vomitting them here today. =D
****************************
anyway today was lot one with the guys. ajisen, arcade and then hanging out at ah tin's house. shu pangsehed us. -.- we kept buggin her to join us but she's as stubborn as a dinosaur i tell you! what's so nice about the vcd that you can't bear to leave your home for a day!? wah lau.. =( so i was part of the guys. BUT the shortest, so actually you can't see me if they were to form a circle and put me in the middle. *gives sad face*
we played dai dee and i owned. Haha i'm kidding. nigger* owned lah. until the hello pandas came. ohmg. you should see how everyone fought for those cute little pandas. tin fed us microwaved ba gua. which was totally delicious. i like tin's doggy. but it likes gary so i got no chance. (inside joke) grant was doing homework at first. that guai kia. LOL. thought he was guai. ivan the stick was playing his own game on the game. so loner can? ;( and tin was dono doing what... gaming or smth. haha.
we went to eat chicken chop "nearby" and it was damn good! :D :D ohmg i love it! and i owe someone money =/ better remember to pay back. haha. tuan and tin were nice. they both shared half of their drink (was it yang tao? im unsure.) with me so i got a full cup. i didn't want to buy a drink cause i was broke and i already borrowed money from the lau. ah stick also very nice lah. he kept offering to lend me money to buy drink. i got so kelian meh! o.o but thanks anyway :P tuan had a really bad sore throat and we were trying to guess his hand gestures. haha quite funny how we tried to make sense of it all. after dinner, the guys were sharing funny interesting facts about bacteria/fungi and all that. LOL.
took 963 home and we all talked rubbish. i'm lazy to blog alrd leh.. ahh. and qizilia smsed me! heh you naughty poot! you scared me ! :D
"It's like I'm running from you all the time...
and I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time."
it was nice seeing that ever-so-familiar style of writing =)
profile
Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm
nuffnang
adores
Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends
history
- Archives -
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
exits
Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu
Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek
t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae