When you say,
I miss the things you do,
I just wanna get back close again to you.
But for now, your voice is near enough,
how I miss you, and I miss your love.
And though,
all the days that pass me by so slow;
all the emptiness inside me flows, all around,
and there's no way out,
I'm just thinkin' so much of you.
There was never any doubt.
I can wait forever, if you say you'll be there too.
I can wait forever, if you will.
I know it's worth it all to spend my life alone with you.
When it looked as though my life was wrong,
you took my love and gave it somewhere to belong.
I'll be here, when hope is out of sight,
I just wish that I was next to you tonight,
and oh I'll be reachin' for you even though
you'll be somewhere else.
My love will go like a bird, on its way back home.
I could never let you go, and I just want you to know...
I can wait forever, if you say you'll be there too.
I can wait, forever if you will,
I know it's worth it all to spend my life alone...
with you.
Where are you now?
Alone, with the thoughts we share?
Keep them strong somehow,
and you know, I'll always be there.
***************
okay everyone! it's a fine saturday and i'm gonna wish my lame lion friend happy belated birthday on my blog! not that i forgot to wish him on the actual day itself, but because i am in the mood for some crapping and this will be a SURPRISE!!! :D (since it's such a random day for birthday wishing) heh.
so mister-so-you-think-you're-a-lion, you are DAMN SUPER OLD for heaven's sake! have you checked the mirror? Maybe you have your first wrinkle already! don't smile too much okay. if not you'll get crowsfeet, eyebags and muscles on your face- which is not very cool in the lion family. hee. you are the only lion who doesn't eat meat! why oh why. "im a vegetarian lion". lol!
anyway friend, thank you for everything! :) thank you for being an awesome friend, for all the craps, for sharing your troubles with me. i laugh like mad when you're around. lol. my volleyball partner, T110 classmatey, CATS classmate where we BRAINSTORM damn CREATIVE ideas and sit at the back of the class talking like nobody's business and occasionally eating ummm... tuna melt (fine. that's me), msn chatter, crapper. =) i love talking rubbish to you! please ring me up if you are feeling lousy okay! i'm here to give you a little pep talk muahahaha. and you can hear me roar the REAL lion's roar in your ears. stop saying i can sing cause i cant! I CANNOT SING FOR NUTS! not for peanuts, macademia nuts, walnuts... but maybe for donuts i can! -.- alright alright, i know you are gonna dot me soon.
oops i realised i've been crapping non-stop but i haven't really "wished" you yet! so here goes...
i wish you will be heavier in years to come so that you will survive typhoons.
i wish you will have abundance of veggies!
i wish you can get to eat chocolates in the shape of little cows! hohoho.
i wish you can get to eat jelly babies!
happy birthday ! :D though i didn't get to celebrate for you, i will make it up alright! :) send you a bomb on a special day soon! whoo hoo!
han: hee. thank you baby! i'm happy you are happy im happy.
qx: my ass is a guy. remember? ;)
wong: haha yes you the TRAITOR. Lol. angry liao lah!!!
esther: hello dear! i can meet you!! sat can not?! =) we go out and celebrate your belated birthday okay!
daph: qing ai de! don't be jealous! haha. talk to me in person lah!!! LOL don't worry! i still love you. he is just a random person okay! you are still my qing ai de :D :D :D
enli: heh it's nice bumping into you the other day! take care girl! thank you. (:
sabby mummy: yes im feeling better. thank you dear! i miss you also! hope to see ya soon. loves!