estella .
Monday, March 12, 2007
I wasn't gonna fall in love again,
But then POP! goes my heart.

well, turns out that after everything... we are still gonna perform the liao zai(sp?) dance for laoshi. lol. i'm just glad we talked to laoshi, though knowing us the HUM bao baos... we would never have the courage to quit the dance. haha. she's nice to us though :) very nice in fact. lol, and we have ah beng to help us remember the steps. so i hope we have fun cause it's gonna be our last performance. =)

But oh gawdd, must act super vain and all that. WO ZUO BU DAO. :(
Sheesh. I know I shouldn't hope, and that evil thought should be banished from my head... but I'm still hoping that somehow, you'll keep your promise =(
had lunch with beng and hairybaby. lol. that guy is crazy. Table manners! LOL.
The busride to bukit batok was full of nonsense lah! haha. i like.
han and i went to register for our yoga class already! :))
it's $56 bucks per person, inclusive of membership fees.
a 3 month thing. so i think it's pretty worth it. heh.
we took the intermediate one after consulting the teacher, cause we have dance background.
whoo, i hope it'll be fun! stretches and concentration, here we come!
hmm, i need to buy my yoga mat soon. anywhere that sells cheap ones?

watched music & lyrics with han at lot one. haha, super impromptu but that's us. heh. ate the choc thingy at Long John. Yum! :D i have sore throat but i really don't care. maybe that's why i take so long to recover right. hmm =/ oh well nevermind! bought LJS fries and then nachos set for the movie. whoo hoo. we managed to NOT finish the food before the show started.

Hey, the movie's good leh! Better than Dreamgirls i think. so go catch it! i think the part where they talked about the song's melody and the lyrics and which is more important was cool. she said the melody was like the first attraction to a person, and the lyrics are the deeper... meaning to that person. the understanding of the person. haha. okay my memory can only summarise. so paiseh. but hey i think the songs are cute! please go catch it. heh.

---------------

Love the duet.

I’ve been living with a shadow overhead
I’ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I’ve been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past I just can’t seem to move on

I’ve been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again some day
I’ve been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

---------------
han: lol thanks ah! but no need! im brave girl :D and no prob, i can teach u! but actually, the collage is quite ugly leh. LOL. i teach u how to do, u can make nicer ones.
Jolene: hey banana! yes indeed. im glad u like the song too! hee yeah, it's applicable i guess. i can't wait for the chocs to slide down my throat! LOL. till then!
anonymous: hey hello. yes you got it right. care to reveal your identity so i can give u the prize? Lol! ;D i'm really intrigued. how did u guess!?
qx`: yay woman! photoplay tmr. hee. i love that quote also! whee.. and love you too! :)
rae: hello girl! im doing fine! hope you are too. heh i don't remember where & when i came across that poem though. tell me if u rmb okay!
sabby: heh im glad you finally found it then :D
ling: i hope that song didnt bring back bad memories of u! :/ *shudders* lol okay i think it did. so sorry! anyway u guessed wrongly! anon got it right though. haha. thanks for trying. please try again next time. (don't strangle me please)


"And if I open my heart again
I guess I’m hoping you’ll be there for me in the end"




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae