I've done everything I can to ease the pain
But only you can stop the rain

I looked through my old pics today.
Never would have thought that I could ever muster up enough courage to ask you for a picture that evening, but i did. =) and i have no regrets. it's the nicest and most meaningful picture i've ever taken. my favourite picture, for sure.
I've been thinking alot recently and i think it's the reason why i can't get to sleep each night.
It's been a crazy five months. I can't believe it's nearing half a year. =(
Is he still angry with me? Do i even mean a thing still.
Damn the ironies in life.
Damn me
for missin' you so bad till i can't sleep at night
Hey i felt the tremor today!!! :D I thought somebody was shaking my bed. lol. so stupid -.-
i guess my only consolation for myself
is that the one thing that'll make me respect you
would be you not making my worst fear come true.