youmakeme happy (:
If I could be sweet,
I know I've been a real bad girl.
I didn't mean for you to get hurt.
Forever, we can make it better.
Tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?

my crazy chai. =)

shampoo advertising, anyone?

so unglam yet pretty still (:


she says byebye!
tiring day, but i'm contented. a little girl made my day today. =)now, happiness isn't that hard to find right?hee. =Di shouldn't let myself hope.i shouldn't.
the inner voices are arguing again, about something.nothing in particular. just something.i can't seem to comprehend fully, and maybe that's why it bugs me?"just don't do it again.""but why should i listen to you? i do as i please."it's fine this way.grr, wouldn't the world be a happier place if people didn't have to think so much?
world, i know that when i get back on my feet again, i'll be too much for you to handle! :D hahaha. i feel something changing already. something, everything. i know things will be okay eventually. nothing stays down for too long, eh?happy. chirpy. bubbly. i'm mojojojo the monster and i eat naughty little kids (not the goat's but the human's)for breakfast.
i think i make perfect sense.oh don't you think so? ;)
cause you give me something that makes me scared alright