estella .
Saturday, April 21, 2007
undone.
如果你还有一些困惑
请贴着我的心倾听
听我说着爱你
yes i do
i love you

no, i think i'm over being sad.
i'm just numb.
and really, it's not that bad being this way. =)
so thank you dears for the concern, but life's too short for melancholy.

i don't want to declare that i've moved on, because i'm afraid
that once i do that, i'll go back right to the start.
and be proven wrong.
i don't think i've moved on, just yet.
there's just so much i can't give up, but i know that he's moved on
and he'll want me to do so too.

and so, i'll try. (:

i don't want to cling onto someone who doesn't love me anymore.
i'll be strong, i promise.

even though there are the days when i feel like i'm being pulled in two directions;
with my heart telling me things that my brain chooses to ignore.
and then there are the days when i know i miss him terribly and will give anything just in see him again, but i know i can deceive the heart.
so, if you read posts that contradict, i guess you can guess which are the works of the heart and the brain ;)

after so much that's said, i still think that he's wonderful. then, and now.
no matter what others say, i know it doesn't matter.
because i still believe.
and i still long for that chance to share his woes,
even though that would be terribly out of line.
cause i'm a fool for him.

sorry, words in black because i don't like re-reading such stuff.
and of course, it means i hope less people will be bothered to highlight and read. =)

You know I can't be like everybody
Cause I can't tell you what you want to hear
I don't know if I can make it better
All I know is I will be around




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae