estella .
Sunday, April 01, 2007
you took me right out of the blue.
Many many photos! :D











dance was good today.
perspired buckets and i feel quite fit again!
love warmups :)
we did jumps and turns instead of ballet.
i prefer this to ballet. haha.

but i feel really disappointed with myself.
i mean, i know it's time i got used to this feeling or accepted the fact
but it just bugs me alot.
alot of self-reproach. and questions.
questions that i've been asking countless times, and yet i still can't find the answer.
am i asking for too much?
i don't think so.
am i not putting in enough effort?
i think so.
but perhaps i'm afraid that even if i gave my all,
it will still not be good enough.
then what other excuse can i give myself?
apart from the fact that i'm plain untalented.

it would be easy, too easy, for me to throw in the towel
and say that i can't do this anymore.
so easy to go back to square one, and stop all the internal struggle.
why bother making myself feel like a worthless piece of shit?

but then i ask myself again, "is this really your 100%?"

okay, enough of thinking!
pizzas make me high! i'm gonna get some pizza! :D

Sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all;
and sometimes I wonder why,
why I'm even here at all.
But then you assure me,
I'm a little more than useless.
And when I think that I can't do this,
you promise me that I'll get through this,
and do something right,
do something right for once.

So I say if I can't
do something significant,
I'll opt to leave most opportunities wasted.
And nothing trivial
that life can give you will
measure up to what might have replaced it.
Too late, look
My date book
is packed full of days that were empty and now gone.
And I bet that regret
will prove to get me to improve in the long run
- more than useless; relient k.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae