estella .
Thursday, May 31, 2007
notice me.
I said, "I've got to be honest,
I've been waiting for you all of my life."
For so long I thought I was asylum bound,
But just seeing you makes me think twice.
And being with you here makes me sane.
I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side.



i think being alone is fine.
well, most of the time.
in fact, i think i like it.
haha. (:

walked home from school.
and it felt good.
just walking alone, with music in my ears.
i foresee more of such days in time to come.

you know i said i don't care.
but it's hard. it is really hard.

twice.
that's more than i can take.
it's so much harder when we're not quarreling.
just one word; and i become weak all over again.

but what happens when you become the main source of the pain?
well, i know what i have to do.

You told me that nobody else in the world made you feel this
I felt the same way too but nothing stays the same
I'm sorry for the tears
I'm sorry for the pain




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae