So before anyone starts to accuse me of turning this blog into some emo corner/ fluffy bimbotic photolog, here's some brainfood. Excerpts from this book called "I believe you".
The magnet theory“You’re like the North Pole of a magnet, and Jacky is also like the North Pole of a magnet bar. There’s no way for both of you to be close together. There’s a force that’ll always push you both apart. This force is called the obstacle, like interest differences, communication problems and etc. However, if you put a metal bar in between, both you magnets will stick to it. And you’ll be close to each other. That metal bar dissolves the force that pushes both of you away. And that metal bar is what we call love.” *** ***
Since the day I first talked to you, I told myself that I must not fall in love with you. As we got closer, I continued to tell myself that I did not love you. I held your hand, I cried when you cried, I smiled when you smiled, but still, I told myself: No, I don’t love you.
I must not love you, for I may leave this world anytime. But just now, someone told me something meaningful. I was taking a rest in the park when I saw an old man in his seventies. We chatted, and he said this to me:
“In love, either you love, or you don’t.”*** ***
In love, either I love you, or I don’t. Joanna, I've been thinking. I've been trying not to love you, but the fact remains: I love you. I can try to forget you, I can try not to love you, but still, it still boils down to this single sentence: I love you.
my thoughts put into words for me. what a treasure :)
in love, either you love, or you don't.
hmm. =)