I thought sometime alone was what we really needed you said this time would hurt more than it helps but I couldn't see that I thought it was the end of a beautiful story and so I left the one I loved at home to be alone and I tried to find out if this one thing is true that I'm nothing without you I know better now and I've had a change of heart
I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart
--------------- I can't blame you if you turn away from me, like I've done you, I can only prove the things I say with time, please be mine.
meaningful lyrics. :) thanks juliet, for the song.
profile
Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm
nuffnang
adores
Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends