feels like i'm walking in the rain,i find myself trying to wash away the pain. Caution: Time-bomb activated.
Watch where you thread.
you know i can be brutally honest if i want to.
i just hate being taken for granted.
nuff said.
and don't you dare bully my girlfriend into believing your lies.
i will head-butt you.
this week is definitely HELL.it's just the second day and i can already feel it taking it's toll on my mental, emotional and physical welfare :(Ah, han's surprise didn't work out :(
I feel so angsty and irritable. :(I know this week will pass. I know.
But I can't help feeling like crap.
And gosh, that's three sad faces in a row. Hahaha. Quite cute.
Anyway, i just treated myself to a cup of ribena. so i've simmered down.
BAH! :D
i just wanna run away to the beach,
and wait for the waves to splash away my troubles. =)
anyone wants to go sentosa with me?!
wishing me back to the time when we were more than friends.
well, you're gonna have to ask much nicer than that.
it's times like this when you know you're blessed
to have good girlfriends.

maybe i should just quit school,
and be the next vasantham star!
ps: I'm thankful for the close friends, and family love though. =D