estella .
Friday, August 03, 2007
off to dive again.
hello mersing, bye bye singapore. (:


All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin'

This early mornin'
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could cry

So kiss me and
smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me

Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again

Oh baby I hate to go

********
Every place I go, I think of you
Every song I sing, I sing for you
When I come back
I'll wear your wedding ring


haha. oh well. i'm too tired after everything to rant.
let's just hope i made the right decision.

sorry;




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae