estella .
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
spoiled.
went to watch rush hour 3 with chai and cheak today!
omg it was damn hilarious. i wouldn't mind watching it again man :)
we went to je library to study after that.
with yao lian quan. hahahah.

oh well, wasn't very productive.
we kept drifting in and out of sleep.
check this out:

our dear chai really fell asleep. :D

studying makes me sad.

our serious editor, cheak. bahahaa.

and our favourite advertiser, ziggy soh you pay!

okay i really should stop sleeping at ungodly hours. :(
my skin is becoming very bad again.
and don't tell me i've put on weight.
i know. i just want to eat lah can?!
i'll exercise after exams. LOL. i promise.

eyebags, go away laa :(

[spoiled.]

I kinda thought that I'd be better off by myself
I've never been so wrong before
You made it impossible for me to ever
Love somebody else
And now I don't know what I left you for

See I thought that I could replace you
He can't love me the way you do
'Till now I never knew
Baby

I'm spoiled
By your love boy
No matter how I try to change my mind
What's the point it's just a waste of time
I'm spoiled by your touch boy
The love you give is just too hard to find
Don't want to live without you in my life

I'm spoiled

I tried to tell myself that I'd be over you in a week or two
But baby that was 'bout a year ago
I've never seen the word love so personified as I do with you
And that is why I just can't let go, oh no

And I would only be fooling myself if I tried to
Believe there's room for someone else in my heart
There ain't no way I'm getting over you
I don't know what I've been trying to prove
I'm hopeless, helpless when it comes to you

I've been spoiled yeah




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae